Samsung Error Code u1-2315 is a consequence of corrupted fuser unit inside the printer. When fuser unit is not properly installed inside your printer, you may face this error. The best solution to deal such error is to reinstall the fuser units in the respective places. As the fuser unit is a hardware part of your printer, try to be careful while fixing Samsung Error u1-2315.
Troubleshoot Samsung Printer Error Code u1-2315 :
You may bother when this error code occurs. The display screen shows nothing but the error code. Most people have no idea to resolve Samsung Printer Error Code u1-2315. To their easiness, this article contains the complete information they need for troubleshooting. You can also consult Samsung printer Customer Support to get to the roots of the error.
- Whenever this error occurs on the display screen, first you need to check the model number of your printer. You can try to bring new fuser unit back to home and change it on your own.
- Verify that the temperature of the fuser unit is normal. Due to excess heat in the fuser unit, this error can occur.
Step to Resolve Samsung Printer Error Code u1-2315:
- First, turn off your printer and then reinstall the fuser unit.
- Now turn the printer on after you are done.
- If the error still continues, turn the printer off and then remove the fuser unit.
- Check whether the fuser unit is connected properly or not.
- Verify that the input voltage is normal.
- Look for the damage within the thermistor.
- If the error still happens, order an SMPS/HVPS and Fuser Unit and install it as necessary.
Contact Samsung Printer Professionals at uspcsolutions for Assistance:
We wish that after going through above steps, you would have resolved Samsung Error u1-2315. In case if issue still persists then don’t hesitate to consult experts available at Uspcsolutions for help.