Best Method To Fix McAfee Error 12152 Quickly
Seeking a solution for McAfee Error Code 12152? McAfee antivirus installation procedure is very straightforward and simple to apply. People who are not tech-savvy can also install it without trouble. However, sometimes you might confront few issues or errors like McAfee Error 12152 while installing this McAfee antivirus. This error 12152 generally arises due to a missing file or corrupt file in the downloading package.
Reasons behind Occurence Of McAfee Error code 12152
- Check your internet connectivity, sometimes your internet connectivity could be the major cause of this issue.
- Because of any file is missing from McAfee download packages.
- Due to corruption in windows registry from a recent installation and uninstall of any software.
- Any virus, Trojans or malware infection corrupted the windows system files or antivirus program files.
- Another software might have mistakenly deleted the McAfee antivirus connected file.
- Sometimes runtime issues can lead to the error 12152.
Effective Methods to fix McAfee Antivirus 12152 Error
Uninstall previous antivirus or security tool
- While installing any other security system on your device, it is very important to check the previous tools installed.
- If you have previous installed tools, uninstall it.
- Select the control panel and go to programs and features options.
- Then, uninstall the old security system or product from the list.
- Wait till the uninstall procedure is completed.
- Then again install the McAfee Antivirus on your device. You are required to verify that your internet connection is working well.
Use the preinstall tool
- Open any web browser and download the preinstall tool.
- Click to run the preinstall tool setup file and follow the instructions.
- Click on OK and reboot your device.
- Check the registry and resolve the registry entries associated with McAfee error 12152
- Execute a complete malware scan for your system
- Then, clear your system temporary files, junk files, and folders
- Try to update your computer device drivers.
- Then, restore Windows to undo recent system changes.
- Now, uninstall and reinstall the McAfee antivirus program.
- Check windows system file checker.
- Install complete windows updates and perform a clean installation of windows.
Consult McAfee Customer Support Experts at Uspcsolutions:
Hopefully, you would have resolved McAfee error 12152. In case if issue still persists, then don’t loose hope at all. Simply consult McAfee professionals available at Uspcsolutions so as to get best guidance to troubleshoot error code easily. Professionals available on our site are highly trained & knowledgeable enough to assist you in best way possible. Consult us at any time of clock, we are available 24*7, 365 days for your convenience.
Q) What is McAfee error code 12152?
A) McAfee problem code 12152 is a common error which arises when you install a McAfee product on your computer. The error basically arises because of the incomplete installation of the McAfee software, corrupted system files, and improper deletion of system apps.
Q) How to stop McAfee from blocking a download?
A) Choose the app, and click Edit. Below Access, confirm that Incoming and outgoing is chosen, then change the type from default to Open to all devices. NOTE: You can also select to Use designated ports if you know which ports to choose. Tap Save.
Q) Why is McAfee Software not installing?
A) You are not able to install McAfee software because a virus has possibly infected your laptop or computer. If your computer is previously infected with a virus or malware, you might be prevented from installing any security software.
Q) Why is McAfee antivirus blocking my Internet access?
A) This result can happen when you have another firewall installed, multiple network adapters enabled, or if your Network Properties are wrongly configured. To check your internet connection, temporarily disable McAfee Personal Firewall: Double-click the M shield icon in your taskbar. Tap Web and Email Protection.