Complete Guide To Troubleshoot McAfee Antivirus Installation Error 0
McAfee a well-known computer software security company owned by Intel which provides one of the most dependable antivirus software. When a user is surfing online, downloading of malicious programs or virus attacks may happen in their system, which can lead to exploiting of data or leaking of data from the user’s PC. Furthermore, a user’s PC may be inaccessible because of these malicious programs. Get help from our McAfee Customer Support Team regarding McAfee Antivirus Installation Error 0 (Unable to continue the installation).
More about McAfee Antivirus
McAfee total protection and McAfee LiveSafe, provides the best security to one’s personal data which are located in their computers. It provides security for several operating systems like Windows, Linux, and other environments. For securing their computer from malicious files and tools one requires to install this program to their computer.
However, lots of users are facing a McAfee Antivirus Installation Error 0 where the installation of the McAfee antivirus is failing at a certain point. This happens by outputting a message in the installation process, as “You are unable to continue the installation as we are having trouble installing your McAfee software due to the error McAfee Antivirus Installation Error Code 0 or “Something has gone wrong with the Installation. We are having trouble installing your McAfee software”. If one wants to deal with this issue without any hassle, they consult the McAfee tech supports or they can manually perform several steps in order to resolve the specific McAfee Antivirus Installation Error.
Easy Steps to Resolve McAfee Antivirus Installation Error “0”
Therefore, the following steps mentioned underneath could help a person for resolving the McAfee Antivirus Installation Error 0 or Unable to Continue the installation:-
- In the first step, one can fix the issue by installing the McAfee antivirus installation again, as, in many cases retrying the installation process succeeds in installing the antivirus.
- The next step goes with the solution of McAfee Antivirus Installation Error by the “pre-install” tool offered by the McAfee Company.
- Forgetting the “pre-install” tool, one have to surf to their official site and download the “pre-install” tool. After the effective downloading of the tool user can find the tool in the downloaded folder. For accessing the tool, the user has to double-click on the file and then follow the instructions. After finishing, the user has to close the program and reboot their computer. After rebooting users can try the installation procedure once again.
- If the issue persists then it may be unable to continue the installation in the software package which is been downloaded from the web and users are suggested for downloading the software package once again from the official McAfee site.
- Users are thoroughly advised to try a different browser in order to download the software package for the second time.
- There is a major chances of a DNS issue in the user in users System because of which the user is getting the following problem. Thus for resolving this DNS issue users can change the DNS setting in their network card and change it to a public server that might fix the unable to Continue the installation completely.
Last but not the least, if error code still persists then don’t lose hope at all. Consult McAfee Experts at Uspcsolutions so as to get best guidance to get rid of this issue easily. The professionals available here are knowledgeable enough to assist you in best way possible to get rid of this error code easily.
Q) Why is my McAfee antivirus not installing?
A) You are not able to install McAfee software because a virus has feasibly infected your computer. If your computer is already infected with a malware or virus, you might be prevented from installing any security software.
Q) Why is my McAfee antivirus not updating?
A) Open your McAfee antivirus, and click Settings at the top right. Choose Automatic Updates. Below Options, change the setting to Notify me when updates are available. Check for McAfee updates.