Troubleshoot Juno Email Not Working Issues in Best Way Possible
In the current era of the technical world, everybody relies on email service to make good distance connections as well as communication in their daily life. Just like Gmail and Yahoo mail, Juno email has also taken a remarkable place in the market along with its extensive variety of features and services. Well, entire urgent documentation works will come to a stop when Juno Email Not Working all of sudden. There can be numerous basic factors for the appearance of Juno email not responding issues. And it could be best to check the settings of your device initially to easily handle it. Furthermore, you must also look over the login credentials once. To guarantee whether they are entered correctly or not. And also check the speed of the internet connectivity as the network connection should be at a high rate during accessing Juno email.
Benefits of using Juno.com mail service
Here is a list of benefits of using the Juno.com mail service. They are as follows:
- Initially, Juno.com mail is accessible through desktop & mobile. This makes it easy to use.
- Juno mail can be operated online & offline.
- However, the Juno email user can easily change the background, color, and text style.
- If you wish to delete a specific mail, you can do it with the help of the Sort and Delete feature.
- In webmail.juno.com, you will obtain 1 GB of email storage space. Although the email attachment size must be 30 MB per (mail, user, or account).
- Because of Juno Email Reader, the users can read the emails in offline mode.
- It also offers add-on security from unnecessary junk and spam emails.
Steps to make a Juno Email Account
Those who wish to create a Juno email account, have to follow few steps such as:
- Open the Juno.com mail sign-in page and then click on the “Sign Up” option.
- Select the “Free Email” option from the Free Services. And then click the “Order Now” option.
- After clicking on this option, enter your email address, username, and password.
- Finally, click the Continue option.
- Choose the upgrade package to send or receive emails.
Complete Juno email login process
- Initially, open the www.Juno.com email login web page.
- However, if you have a Juno email on the web, then sign in with your credentials.
- Although if you don’t have an account, tap on the Not a Juno member option. And click the Sign Up option.
- Select the Juno email account you suggest.
- Then click the Free Services >> Free Email >> Order Now.
- Here enter your personal information.
- Enter your Full Name in the username field. Now, click on the Generate Password option.
- Once it is over, tap on the Continue option.
- This is how you can do Juno email sign-in. Also, you can upgrade your Juno webmail email package as per your necesiities.
Troubleshooting tricks and tips:
- Confirm that the Juno.com mail server is not down. If the server is down, then it will automatically fix the Juno webmail problems after some time.
- Clear the cache and cookies from the browser.
- Don’t use old versions of the browser.
- Guarantee that you have a stable Internet Connectivity.
Effective Steps To Fix Juno Email Not Working
Go through the instructions provided below one-by-one suitably to overcome Juno Email Not Working or Juno email not responding issues in a hands-free way. Let’s have a look:
- Initially and most importantly, open the web browser on your Windows Desktop and then visit Juno’s official website.
- Then, you will have to sign in to your account by entering the login credentials suitably.
- Now, you have to click on the “Settings” option placed at the top-right corner of the page.
- Subsequently, click on “POP” mail.
- Choose the option “ON-Pop my mail to my desktop/smartphone”.
- Now, sign out of your Juno email.
- Finally, you need to click on the “Settings” button on your device.
- Enter the email address rightly.
- Now set the Incoming Mail Server name settings as POP (110) and outgoing as (587).
- You have to enter the email address in the account name.
- Turn off the SSL for incoming and outgoing emails.
- In the app, click on the Mail icon.
- Then, click on POP/IMAP for a mail provider.
- Now enter the email address and then the password.
- And then tap on the “Next” tab.
- Set POP server as pop.juno.com, server port 995, and tap on SSL as the security type.
- Enter SMTP server as smtp.juno.com, server port 465, and then tap to Save Settings.
- Once you have done the above steps on your preferred device, proceed to click on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- And now click on “Add Account”.
- After that click on “Other”.
- Subsequently, click on Add mail account.
- After that, enter the name, email id, and password in the required field and enter Juno in the description field.
- Click on the “Juno” option.
- A screen will occur where you will have to edit the settings for your email id.
- You have to change Hostname to pop.juno.com and click the “Advanced” tab option.
- Enter 110 in the Server Port field and click on the “Back” button.
- Now, click on SMTP and then click “Primary Server”.
- Now enter smtp.juno.com in the hostname field and turn on the Use SSL option.
- While entering 587 in Server Port, tap on the “Done” option.
- Press the square button of your device and open the home screen to click on the Mail app.
- Click until you reach the screen where you will be able to notice your inboxes and choose Juno.
- This way you will be able to check your messages in your email whether you are able to send or receive them.
Methods to fix Juno.com email login problems
- Open the login page of webmail.juno.com and click the Troubleshoot option.
- Either select Juno DSL or Juno Dial-Up option for the connection type.
- To create the correction link, tap on the Email option.
- Now clear the storage by removing unnecessary junk and spam emails.
- Change your Juno.com mail username and password and enter answers to the security questions.
- Again enter your new password and sign in to your Juno account.
Steps to change Juno email login password:
- Open the official homepage of Juno webmail.
- Enter your Juno mail login credentials like email id and password.
- Below “Settings”, select the “Edit Account Setting” option.
- From the “Account Password” menu, click the “Change Password” option.
- At this time, enter your current password and then enter the new password.
- Again enter a new password in order to verify it.
- Once it is over, tap on the “Submit” option to change the Juno email login password.
Hopefully! You have configured Juno in your operating devices by following the above mentioned steps. Now you can easily enjoy using this email on your device. However, a majority of users might be unable to fix the Juno Email Not Working issue and look for effective ways to deal with such an issue. In that condition, they are not required to be worry anymore as they can get prompt relief from this hurdle only by connecting to the Juno experts at Uspcsolutions for best guidance.