Troubleshoot HP Printer Offline Issue in Hassle-free Way
The “HP Printer Offline” Error message which occurs when printing is one such massive issue, but you can easily resolve it. But the updates for Windows 10 may interfere with the performance of device’s.
How to Fix “HP Printer Offline” Error after a Windows 10 Update?
Method 1 . Reset the Printer
Initially, reset the printer. The printer settings can be changed back to their earlier state by doing this.
- Remove the power cord from the plug socket while the Printer is on. By performing this, the printer will be turned off and the reset procedure will begin.
- Confirm to use the original cord which was provided with the printer when you initially received it.
- Check the cord for physical damage because this could lead to issues in the future.
- Wait for 10 to 15 Seconds.
- The printer will remove all of its latest updates and settings.
- Now reattach the Power Cord into the wall sockets.
- After that connect the Power Cord to the wall socket for direct supply.
3. Turn on the Printer and Wait for a moment
- The carrier will begin swinging before it ultimately calms down.
- Before connecting the device, choose the necessary Preferences Settings on the Printer Touch Panel.
- You can select the desired Language, Location, Time, and Date here.
- Connect the printer to the System or Network.
- You have to use the Wireless Setup or a USB cord for this. It is generally preferable to use a USB cable to connect the printer to the network after a break.
- The printer and the device will always be connected due to the USB connection.
Try to Print a File. Perform method 2 if the issue still persists.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver and software if the error code still persists.
Method 2. Reinstall the HP Printer Software
- Delete the entire HP Printer connected material and files from the system.
- Open your device’s Control Panel.
- Now find the software and drivers for your printer. For a Windows device, choose Programs and Features below the Control Panel.
- Find for the names of the HP printer drivers & software.
- Choose Uninstall after selecting the driver’s name.
- Remove all software from the computer.
- Open Systems & Preferences for a MAC device.
- Subsequently, choose Print & Fax.
- Select the name of the printer which you want to remove from the MAC device.
Method-3 Reinstall the Driver and Software After Deleting the entire files
- Again install the program and printer driver.
- Now put the software and printer driver CD/DVD into the ROM.
- After that activate the Auto Run file
- To complete installing the driver, accept the terms and conditions and follow the directions.
- If you do not have the CD/DVD, you can download the driver file from the manufacturer’s website.
- To complete installing the driver, open the Auto Run file you have downloaded and hear to the on-screen directions.
Consult HP Printer Support Experts to Get Quick Solutions
Our motto at Uspcolutions is to provide effective and low-cost solutions, we are there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, technical assistance for HP Printers. The technical help for HP Printers will provide information about unconnected items as well as ways to prevent future occurrences or other issues.