Fix Hotmail Not Working Issue in an Easy Way
Email services provide users to converse personally and professionally in a very easy and reliable manner. Hotmail is the first webmail service launched by Microsoft. It is a free web-based email service having several active uses. With this email, users can easily send and receive emails at high speed, secure their accounts, recover an account in an easy manner, and many more other features will be able to avail. But because of technical or non-technical hiccups, some issues like Hotmail not working may occur.
When your Hotmail account is not working and you can’t receive any emails, then it can be very stressful for you. There are several reasons behind this issue you simply need to detect the actual reason if you really want to cope it up. Read the blog to grab advanced knowledge to resolve it.
Effective Solutions To Fix Hotmail Not Working Issue
Here are the suitable guidelines through which you can easily get rid of the Hotmail sign in not Working problem. Thus, despite being wandered, keep your eyes on the below-mentioned solutions. For sure, Hotmail is not responding to an issue that will be exterminated in just a second. Hence, have a look:
1. Examine The Server Status
Initially, it is suggested you examine the server status whether it is down or not. Because of the server down problem, your Hotmail won’t work. Thus, it is better to instantly check out the server and make sure it is not low.
2. Troubleshoot Your Browser
If the browser you are using is corrupted, you won’t be able to load your Hotmail website and function with this email service. Thus, initially check your web browser. Follow the below steps to resolve browser connected issues:
- Clear the History of your Browser
- Delete the cookies from Browser
- Reset The Browser
3. Examine Network Settings
If your system is not suitably connected to the internet, then there is a high possibility of not working the Hotmail issue. Thus, it is recommended that you quickly check your internet connection. If there is no network connection, try to restart your modem, router, and computer and wait for a couple of minutes. After that, try to use your Hotmail, it may now be loaded and you can work freely.
4. Make Sure accurately Enter A Username And Password
Because of Hotmail sign-in issues like if you type a wrong username or password, your Hotmail account will not work. Thus, initially, confirm that the username and password you have entered is correct and suitable. In case, you have forgotten your password, then simply reset your password . Once you provide the correct information connected to your Hotmail account, you won’t get this type of error.
5. Unable To Send And Receive Emails In Hotmail
Because of a few reasons, you may not send and receive any emails in your Hotmail account. Let’s have a look on the below noted points to know the causes and its possible solutions:
- Have Created An Email Filter: If you have created an email filter, then this could be the one cause you won’t send/receive emails. Hence, proceed ahead and delete the filter from the emails quickly.
- Enable Forwarding to Any Different Email Address: This might be also the cause because you can’t send/receive emails. Hence, disable the forwarding to resolve this issue.
- If Block Any Email Address: In case you have blocked any email address, then you won’t obtain any emails. Thus, unblock them to reset your account settings.
Consult Hotmail Experts available at Uspsolutions For Guidance:
If you still don’t get the answer to the question Why Is Hotmail Not Working, then simply consult professionals. Call Hotmail Customer Service professionals available at Uspsolutions so as to get best guidance to overcome this issue.