Troubleshoot Bitdefender antivirus error code 1002 in an Efficient Way
Bitdefender is the excellent antivirus software that protects the system from the virus, malware, spyware, and cyber threats. Due to this, lots of people choose this around the world. But sometimes while updating the software on the system, the user obtain Bitdefender antivirus error code 1002. This error code basically occurs when there is any issue connected to the update registries on the computer. Due to the presence of few junk file on the system, you might confront this error on your system.
Causes behind Bitdefender Antivirus Error 1002
- Due to corrupted registry files of the system, you might confront these issues on your system.
- Due to the malware, Trojans or virus infection on your system.
- The Error code occurs when there is any issue with the operating system on your computer.
- If the Bitdefender is not correctly install on your system.
- If any of the Bitdefender files get mistakenly deleted.
Solutions to Resolve Bitdefender Antivirus Error Code 1002
Solution 1. Resolve the Registry Entries Connected to Bitdefender Error
- Tap the Windows key from the keyboard and now enter ‘command’ in the search space.
- Then, click and hold the ‘CTRL’ and the Shift key from the keyboard and now click the Enter button.
- After that, choose ‘Yes’ when prompted to open the command prompt.
- Then in the command prompt, enter the command ‘ Regedit’ and now click the Enter button to run the command.
- In the Registry Editor, choose the files connected to the Bitdefender error 1002.
- Now choose export from the menu file and then from the ‘Save in’ list select the folder that you want to save the backup key to the Bitdefender software.
- After that, check whether the option selected branch is chosen in the export range.
- Then, select the save option.
Solution 2. Reinstall the Bitdefender Antivirus software
- Click the Windows button available on the keyboard and now choose the control panel.
- Then, in the control panel, select the option ‘Uninstall a program’ that is located under the program.
- Then, from the list of programs, choose Bitdefender antivirus and select the uninstall option.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions on the screen to change the software fully from your system.
- Then, Download and install the Bitdefender antivirus on your system.
Solution 3. Update the Driver on your system
Sometimes due to the outdated and corrupted driver, you might confront this error. To fix this error, follow the troubleshooting steps provided below.
- Tap the Windows button and now choose ‘settings’ from the list.
- Then, in the setting, choose the option update and security to update the driver.
- After that, choose the option check for updates to check for the updates.
- After updating the drivers, restart your system and examine whether the error persists or not. If still the error still persists, consult experts.
Contact Bitdefender Customer Support Experts at Uspsolutions:
We wish that after going through above steps you would have resolved Bitdefender Antivirus Error Code 1002 by now. In case if you are still facing this error no need to worry at all. Get in touch with Bitdefender geeks available at Uspsolutions For Instant resolution. We assure to eliminate this error code by root so that you may not confront any issues in future also.
Q) Why I am not not able to install Bitdefender?
A) Many times, Bitdefender won’t install because of conflict with previous versions of the software on your computer. To easily fix this error, use a third-party program to clean your system of leftover files. Know that having other antivirus apps on your system can also obstruct Bitdefender from installing.
Q) What is Bitdefender error code?
A) Typically, this error denotes that a firewall, DNS, or content filtering system on your network or computer prevents conversation with the Bitdefender servers and blocks the activation procedure.