Comprehensive Guide To Connect HP DeskJet 2652 to Wi-Fi
This blog is all about connecting HP Deskjet 2652 to wifi with quick and simple steps. Follow the commands carefully. HP DeskJet2652 is an outstanding wireless printer with a scanning feature. This printer is compact in size and so amazing. Also, this printer has a smooth white design with minimum buttons as well as an appealing LCD screen. The performance of this printer is excellent and so reliable. The printing quality and content clearance of this printer is too good. The printing quality and content clearance of this printer is also outstanding.
In this printer, you can print easily by using your smartphone. After purchasing this device, you will receive HP DeskJet 2652 All-in-One Printer, HP 65 Setup Black Ink Cartridge, HP 65 Setup Tri-color Ink Cartridge, Regulatory Flyer, Set-up Poster, Power cord, Bonus Software, and zero accessories in the box. Information connected to HP DeskJet 2652 printer’s connectivity is mentioned below:
- Ports: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
- Wireless capability: Yes.
- Storage device & direct print support: Storage devices not supported.
- Network protocol support: Wireless Network Supported.
Setting up your HP DeskJet 2652 printer or the procedure of “connecting HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi” is as simple as 1, 2, 3 with our product specific setup experience.HP DeskJet 2652 Wireless set-up has a very trustworthy set-up which helps to print documents or files from any wireless capable electronics device. Set-up of HP DeskJet 2652 printer comprises “How to connect HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi”, How to connect hp DeskJet 2652 to the computer, how to connect hp DeskJet 2652, etc.
Types of connections which work for HP Deskjet 2652
There are two types of connections which work for HP Deskjet 2652 :
- WPS pin Connection
- WPS button connection
Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi with WPS Pin
You require a router username and password and its IP address to connect with WPS Pin. After fulfilling these necessities, you are just a few steps away to connect your HP Deskjet 2652 to the wifi.
- First switch on your HP Deskjet 2652
- Press on the “wireless button” available on the printer control panel.
- Blue light will begin blinking.
- Then open the IP address of the router on any browser.
- It will inquire you to enter the username and password of the router .
- Please enter the right details and press Ok.
- Then click on “wireless settings” on the same page.
- You will obtain the 8 digit WPS pin there.
- Then copy the WPS pin and paste it on the pop up where it is inquired on the screen.
- As soon as you enter the WPS pin , your HP Deskjet 2652 printer will get connected to the wi-fi.
- To verify the connection, simply look at the solid blue light no more blinking on the printer.
Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to wifi without WPS Pin
- Firstly switch on the HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- Now, press the “ wireless button” that is available on the printer control panel.
- A blue light will begin blinking on the control panel.
- Blue light gives the sign of connection of printer to Wifi.
- Then, look for a WPS button in the router and hold it for 3-4 seconds.
- You will get the WPS button in the front or back portion of the router.
- Your HP Deskjet 2652 will get connected to the wifi automatically in a few seconds without any WPS Pin.
- Blue blinking light will turn solid that will guarantee you that the printer is now connected successfully.
- To access all the significant features of the printer , install the “HP drivers” for the printer.
Congratulations! The procedure of “How to connect HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi” is finish and now, your printer (HP DeskJet 2652 printer) is ready to receive a “print” command.
Things to keep in mind before Starting:
- Initial step of “connecting HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi” is “active internet connection”. Before this, guarantee that you have a stable internet connection.
- Keep the HP DeskJet 2652 printer & device near. Guarantee that HP DeskJet 2652 printer & device is connected to a common network. Also, verify that the computer & network both are compatible.
- Now switch ON the power supply of HP DeskJet 2652 . Guarantee that the power chord of the printer is suitably connected to the switchboard. Also, confirm that ink cartridges of the printer are well installed and paper is fully loaded in the main tray of the printer.
- Click the wireless button (on the printer’s (HP DeskJet 2652 printer) control panel) and wait for the wireless lamp to flash. This notification light shows that the wireless feature is suitably turned ON.
- Then use controls on the control panel. After that, connect with your wireless network. Do not forget to get the wireless name & the password of the router before establishing a connection. Select the network from the set-up. Follow the commands which are shown on your screen and reach the last step, the “Network” section.
- Choose the network name (SSID) from a list and enter WEP/ WPA passphrase/ passcode. Then, touch the option ‘Done’.
- In any situation, if you notice that the Wireless Setup Wizard is not mentioned or listed there then choose the “Wi-Fi Protected Set-up” or “WPS” option. Subsequently, click on the Push Button, and then follow the provided steps to connect to the network.
- Click the option ‘OK’. By doing this, the settings will be matched.
Then wait for your printer(HP DeskJet 2652 printer) to connect. Complete the procedure.
- Click ‘OK’ to print the wireless report or skip to the next. Now, you can continue further.
After connecting your HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi , you are ready to use it as much as you wish. Create remarkable printouts of black and white, as much and as interesting as you want to and keep enjoying !
Consult HP Experts Available at our site:
If the above solution does not fix your query, then there is no need to bother. Consult HP Experts available at Uspcsolutions so as to get best guidance to troubleshoot this issue easily. Consult us at anytime, we are available round the clock for your convenience.
Frequently Asked Question
Q) How do I connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi?
A) Initially, turn ON the HP Deskjet 2652 Printer. Click the Wireless Button on the printer control panel. Subsequently, a wireless Blue light will begin blinking on your printer. Blinking Blue light will let you to connect HP Deskjet 2652 Printer to wifi without using WPS Pin.
Q) Why is WiFi not connecting to my printer?
A) Confirm that the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your PC or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, along with the printer queue. … In this case, again connect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to comprise printers, and/or install updated drivers.
Q) Why my HP DeskJet 2600 don’t connect to WiFi?
A) Verify if the computer and router are turned on and confirm that the system is connected to the wireless network to which the printer is connected. Switch on the printer and place it near the router during the setup. To download the printer software, separate the USB cable from the printer if connected.