Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error 6c10 in an Efficient Way
Canon Printer Error 6c10 is an error that usually occurs into the Canon Printer series. The error occurs all of sudden when the printer is in a working state and in the middle of the work it hits up to that finally stops the work from getting done. The error occurs in the following Canon Printer series MP110, MP540, MP550, MP560, MP600, MP610 & MP630. The reason behind occurence of this error is that the printer absorber gets soaked out for which it demands a replacement and the result shows up as an error occurring with the printer.
Methods to fix the Canon Printer Error 6c10:
- Start the method by opening the printer cover and bringing the print head into the center.
- Now turn off the printer.
- Remove all the plugs of the printer.
- Check any of the torn paper being left out inside the purge unit.
- If there is any presence of torn out paper then you will have to take it out very carefully.
- Once the above step is done, you will have to place down the print head to its place.
- Now restart the printer.
- Then check for the error being disappeared.
- Begin the process by resetting the printer.
- Now turn on the printer.
- Press down the RESUME button for around 20 minutes.
- Now switch off the printer.
- Wait for a moment and enable the printer to rest.
- After that turn on the printer and check out if the error still persists or not.
- First turn off the printer.
- Now open the printer cover and let the print head to position into the center.
- Then from the right side of the printer check out for a white roller being presence behind the carrier.
- Now from the end section of the white roller, you will be able to find a clear piece of plastic.
- By the help of a clean cloth, clean up the ink from the piece of plastic.
- Check the ink pad where the ink will gather in the piece of plastic from the small foam pad.
- Keep in clicking into the foam until the paper towel soaks up the ink.
- Once the procedure is performed, place objects into its places and shut the printer cover.
- Ultimately, turn on the printer now and check out that whether the error still persists.
The solutions mentioned above are quite easy and simple to help you in resolving Canon Printer Error 6c10. In case you feel any difficulty or unable to resolve it, then simply consult Canon experts available at Uspcsolutions. The professionals available here at our site are well Qualified so as to assist you in the best way possible.
Q) Why am I receiving an error message on my Canon printer?
A) Canon printers produce error codes for one of numerous reasons: The settings for your printer might not be compatible with the document you’re attempting to print. The loading bay for your paper might have become lodged with paper or you’re using the incorrect type of paper.
Q) How to reset the ink absorber on a Canon printer?
A) Press and hold the “Power” button and again connect the power cord. When the printer comes on, leave the button. Wait five seconds and push again the “Power” button. This resets the internal memory of printer’s and overrides the “Ink Absorber Full” error code.
Q) How to fix my printer error code?
A) The initial thing to do is switch off the printer and then switch it on back again. This in most cases, must fix the issue. However, if you still receive the similar printer error, then you may need an engineer to check which fan is causing the error.