Best Method To Fix Canon Mg3600 Printer Not Responding in an Efficient Way
Canon Mg3600 Printer is one of the most technically advanced wireless printers which is capable of printing and scanning numerous type of files & documents. With lots of innovative features and easy printing, printer users sometimes confront lots of tech issues while providing commands which create a great nuisance in the life of the users. If you are one of those users who gave several commands and your Canon Mg3600 Printer Not Responding as per your requirements then it is necessary to reach out the tech support experts for the quick solutions.
Canon Mg3600 Printer Not Responding issues can arise due to numerous factors such as network, connectivity, and driver issues. If you are stuck while printing your documents then we can help you out in resolving entire complex issues with no time with our in-depth inspection. We are available 24*7, 365 days to make sure that users get much-required solutions for Canon Mg3600 Printer Not Responding issues within no time. We are equipped with the most innovative tools and techniques that make us a more authentic and trusted tech support provider.
Reasons for obtaining Canon Mg3600 Printer Not Responding Errors
There are several reasons connected by which users obtain the Canon Mg3600 Printer Not Responding errors and these reasons can vary from a loose connection to complex issues. These are the most common issues by which users obtain the printer not responding issues. If you are using the Canon Mg3600 printer, then you get the errors because of the network issues. Few of the reasons are listed below:
- One of the most common issues is that the desktop and router lost the Connectivity. In that case restart your device and try to again connect it for a stable connection.
- Distance between the router and the printer is more than the desired limit due to which printer is getting low signal strength. It is suggested by experts that it is necessary to move closer to the printer and router for better strength.
- The router and printer are not able to communicate.
- Few sort of firewall security may be blocking the necessary ports to communicate. Reconfigure the entire firewall with the port and resolve Canon Mg3600 Printer Not Responding errors.
- Entire drivers are updated and suitable for the system version.
How to troubleshoot Canon Mg3600 Printer Not Responding Errors?
If you are obtaining Canon Mg3600 Printer Not Responding errors and want to resolve these as soon as possible then it is important to know the causes behind these errors. As we all know that this error is arising because of communication issues between the printer and the desktop. Few of the steps are provided below by which users can get rid of these issues:
- Firstly, press the setup button.
- Open the wireless LAN network and select ok.
- Choose the easy setup procedure.
- Choose the access point.
- Select the available WI-FI network and enter the password.
- Then insert Set up disk in the desktop.
- Select the simple install option and then install it.
- On the new page select printer on the available network.
- Select next to start the installation procedure.
- After successful installation, try printing desired files.
If you obtain any type of error and the above-listed solutions don’t work for you then follow these solutions to resolve the Canon Mg3600 Printer Not Responding issues.
Method 1- Using The Print Trouble-Shooter!
- First begin with the start button.
- Then choose the control panel.
- In the search dialog box write troubleshooter.
- Choose the troubleshooting option form the list.
- Select hardware and sound option from the list and click on the printer and click Next.
- Select the desired printer and click next to start the troubleshooting procedure.
Method 2- Check Printer Spooler Services!
Another method is to check the printer spooler services are activated or not. Few of the steps users need to follow for that are:
- Click on the start and search in the search dialog box.
- In the box fill services.
- In the service window, find the print spooler service and right click on it.
- Choose the properties option.
- After that in a general tab inside the start-up enter select automatic.
- If the services are not running then change the status to the start.
- And then click ok.
Method 3 – Switch On The Network Discovery Mode!
Discovery of the network is essential to decrease the chances of Canon Mg3600 Printer Not Responding errors. It allows other printers to connect with the available devices. But sometimes these can be blocked by the firewalls automatically to resolve these users need to follow certain steps:
- Start by clicking on the start button.
- After that head to the control panel.
- Choose network and internet options.
- Then choose network and sharing center option.
- Select advance sharing settings.
- Ultimately, turn on the discovery mode if it’s turned off.
In case if the issue still persists, then don’t worry at all. Consult tech-savvy geeks available at Uspcsolutions to get quick resolutions for best solutions.
Q) What are the possible causes of the printer not responding?
A) This complex process occurs between the time you click “Print” and the moment your business document exits the office printer, there are various factors that can prevent the printer from working suitably. Common factors include driver issues, software issues, hardware failures and overuse.
Q) How do I get my printer back online?
A) Open the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu.