Troubleshoot Brother printer error code 50 in Easy Steps
Brother printers are technically designed to provide complete printing solutions. They are of excellent quality and among the best in printing solutions today. Since these are technical devices, one can’t consider them to be error free. One of the most commonly occurring errors is the error code 50.
Reasons Of Brother Printer Error Code 50
The brother printer error code 50 is an internal issue that arises when the users are trying to unplug their printer device and plug it back again. The message “Unable to Print 50” will pop-up on the screen if a foreign object which could comprise a paper clip or ripped piece of paper is found stuck in the device. This message mainly pops up due to an issue of the print head. Your print head comprises of the cartridges which sit inside the printer.
Steps To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 50
Follow below steps in sequential order to get rid of this annoying error code:
- Transfer the entire faxes to another fax device so that no significant message will be lost. All the fax messages will go directly to the device’s memory because it cannot print at the moment. Thus, if very significant, the faxes can be transferred to another device, to avoid losing them. It helps in saving time and the significant faxes can be recovered easily.
- Open the scanner is in the upward direction. Then cautiouslly check the left and right sides and even the centre to remove any paper scraps which may be jammed under the print head.
- Keep the scanner cover left open. Try to turn the device around in a manner that you are looking at the back of the machine.
- Open the clear jam cover on the back of the device.
- Look within for traces of foreign material, objects or jammed paper. Get rid of them and shut the jam cover and the scanner cover.
- If “Unable to print 50” is shown again, then unplug the device from the power outlet for 1 minute, then plug it back again. Remove the entire ink cartridges, turn off the printer, turn it upside down and shake it for a few seconds.
- If “Unable to print 50” is resolved, then do a Print Quality Check Sheet (PQCS). If it is working and prints effectively, then the issue is resolved. If not, then repeat again from Step 1.
Hopefully you would have resolved error code till now. In case if error still persists then simply consult experts.
Contact Brother Professionals available at Uspcsolutions for best guidance:
Last but not the least, simply consult Brother experts available at Uspcsolutions so as to get best guidance to get rid of this irritating error. The professionals will assist you step by step instructions so as to get rid of this annoying error code. Don’t hesitate to consult us at anytime of contact, we are available 24*7, 365 days for your convenience.
Q) How to fix Error 50 on Brother printer?
A) Remove the entire ink cartridges, turn off the printer, turn it upside down and shake it for a few seconds. If “Unable to print 50” is cleared, then perform a Print Quality Check Sheet (PQCS). If it is working and prints effectively, then the error is resolved.
Q) How to fix printer in error state?
A) Occasionally, simply restarting both your computer and printer can be the solution to the “printer in error state” issue. Power off your printer and computer fully, leaving them in this state for a few minutes, then turn them on again to check if the error is gone.
Q) How to get my Brother printer out of error mode?
A) You can do it in a few easy steps by unplugging the power cord from the wall outlet and then again switching it on. You can update or again install the printer driver. According to lots of Brother Printer users, the Error State is often caused by the corrupting of the printer drivers. The technicians also recommend the same.