Troubleshoot brother printer error code 30 in three Simple Solutions
Brother printer is the most extensively used printing device in the market currently. It offers the best quality printing service along with top quality fax and scan facilities for the consumer. But as we know, none of the electronic devices are prone to technical glitches in this world, thus users may confront some common issues or errors with this service. In all of these, today we are going to discuss the brother printer error code 30. Thus, if you are also facing this error on your printer then you can get a perfect resolution by following few easy steps that we have provided in this blog.
Common Reasons responsible for Brother Printer Error 30:-
Following may be the causes if your Brother printer is showing this error:-
- When the print head carriage is failing to return to its original position to the far right of the unit.
- When both of the springs situated on each side of the carriage are out of place.
- When the cartridge covers may not be locked suitably on their place.
Solutions to get rid of Brother Printer Error Code 30:-
You can resolve this Brother printer error by following underneath solutions. You require to follow each and every provided step to get the instant solution for this error.
- Initially, open the cover of the scanner by using plastic tabs; they can be find placed on the left and right side of the devise.
- Then, shift the print head to the middle.
- After that, check and confirm that no piece of paper, staple, or the paper clip must be there.
- If you get the error again then you require to apply next solution.
- Initially, hold the scanner cover by using the plastic tabs of the cover, it’s located on the left and right side of the printer until it locks carefully into the open position.
- Then, slide the print head over to the right side under the cover to guarantee that you have clean the entire encoder strip.
- With the help of lint free cloth, firmly grab the encoder strip on both sides and scrub the cloth down the strip from one end to the other minimum three times.
- If the error arises again on our printer then you can proceed to the next solution.
- Check the position of the encoder strip whether its well or out of place.
- Then, you require to open the printer and reinsert the strip.
- Reboot your printer and take a test print to check printing quality.
If you still face this error with your printer then you can take support from the Brother printer certified team. Consult Brother experts available at Uspcsolutions so as to get best guidance to troubleshoot it easily. If you don’t understand any error that your Brother printer is showing then you can inquire about that from the Brother printer technician. They will assist you the best solution for your Brother printer error.
Q) How to fix Error 50 on Brother printer?
A) Open the clear jam cover on the back of the device. Look within for traces of foreign objects, dirt or jammed paper. Get rid of them and shut the jam cover and the scanner cover. If “Unable to print 50” appears again, then unplug the device from the power outlet for 1 minute, then plug it back again.
Q) What is printer status error?
A) If your printer’s status shows “Printer in error state,” then there may be a trouble with the printer itself. Confirm that the printer is turned on and connected to your computer by Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for low paper or ink, and confirm that the cover isn’t open and the paper isn’t jammed.