Bitdefender error 100 basically occurs due to corrupted download or even may be due to partial installation of Bitdefender antivirus. According to the study of Bitdefender antivirus support experts, corruption in windows registry from a recent Bitdefender Antivirus-connected software modification is also one of the causes. Malware and dangerous virus infection which have corrupt windows system files or Bitdefender antivirus-connected program files is a major cause for this error. Any program that has mistakenly or accidently deleted Bitdefender antivirus connect files is a reason for this error.
Procedure to resolve error 100 in Bitdefender antivirus
In the beginning, you have to manually edit the windows registry entries to get the solution for error 100. Procedure must be performed cautiously as if you make a little blunder then your windows operating system might get corrupt.
Before starting the repair, you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry. Follow underneath steps:
- Firstly, tap on the start button.
- After that, you need to enter the ”command” in the search box without clicking ”Enter” key move to the next step.
- Then click the ”CTRL” ”SHIFT” & ”Enter” keys at the same time.
- By doing this, you will be asked for the permission, then click on ”Yes”.
- Here write ”regedit” in the opened window & now click ”Enter” key.
- In the registry editor, select the key connected with error 100 which you want to back up.
- After that, select the ”Export” from the ”file” menu.
- Then click in the ”Save In” list. Now select the location where you want to save your entire backup key for Bitdefender antivirus.
- Then enter a name for your backup file in the ”Filename” box.
- After that verify that you have to select the ”selected branch” option which can be found in ”Export range” menu.
- Now click on ”save” and the file will be save with a reg file extension.
- Lastly, now you have created the backup successfully of the file of Bitdefender Antivirus connected registry entry.
Consult Bitdefender Customer support professionals for help:
Hopefully, you would have resolved Bitdefender error 100 till now. In case of any trouble, don’t hesitate to get in touch with experts available at Uspcsolutions for guidance.